One of the beautiful things about having free time (a new concept to both me and Adam since we moved across the pond) is the ability to spend time cultivating hobbies. Over these past few weeks, I have discovered the joy in knitting again. Not only did I finish an afghan that I had started over two years ago (that I moved twice in Albany and once across the pond- unfinished), but I have been able to finish a couple of other projects. It has been so much fun!
I have to say, it has been an amazing thing to have time to cook, to bake, to knit, to play my cello (even venturing into a banjo/cello duet with Adam), to read, and to do various other things that I didn't have a chance to do over the past few years, except in a rush (if they happened at all). Thank God for time!
 |
| New hat made with yarn sent to my by my lovely SIL-- thank you, Sarah! |
 |
An ear warmer (the construction of which pushed my knitting/crocheting skills to a new level!)
|
No comments:
Post a Comment