It may not come as a surprise, but we are not the only Walkers living in England. In fact, there is evidence of the Walker clan all over this great nation. The purpose of this post is to, over our time here, continually add images of the presence of the Walker name throughout Europe.
Enjoy!
 |
| A clothing store in Norwich. |
 |
| A snack stand located at the Five Ways, a roundabout with five exists located just near the base. |
 |
| The Walker Clan Coat of Arms, according to the Westminster Abbey gift shop. I know... take it for what you will. |
 |
| Book Publishers (this is from a childrens book purchased for one of our nieces for Christmas, 2011) |
 |
Is there anything better than a pure butter shortbread cookie, uh, I mean biscuit? Especially when it's a Walker biscuit?
|
Jaclyn & Adam: Nancy, Grandma and I found the Walker Coat of Arms when we were over there, I proudly display one in one of the bedrooms here as well as the Walker/McGregor plaid! You will have So Much Fun! What an adventure.
ReplyDeleteTeri