Being held the night before Thanksgiving, the Thanksgiving Service at Ely Cathedral is a great way to set the mood for the holiday, while also enjoy being and celebrating in England.
This year it was extra special as I was able to accompany the choir during the service. There is nothing quite like playing in such a beautiful place, at night, to mark such a great occasion (my favorite holiday).
Although it required long days the week leading up to the service (I would start work by 8 and not get home until 10pm), being 8 months pregnant (I was't sure I would even be able to hold my cello), it was worth it. What a great memory.
This year it was extra special as I was able to accompany the choir during the service. There is nothing quite like playing in such a beautiful place, at night, to mark such a great occasion (my favorite holiday).
Although it required long days the week leading up to the service (I would start work by 8 and not get home until 10pm), being 8 months pregnant (I was't sure I would even be able to hold my cello), it was worth it. What a great memory.

No comments:
Post a Comment