Monday, 21 May 2012

The Sound of Music in Salzburg

We spent a beautiful (thank goodness the weather was perfect) taking a bicycle tour of Salzburg. It was a great way to see the entire city, as well as stop by a few of "The Sound of Music" sites. The city is beautiful, and to see the movie scenes was such fun. It kind of made me want to sing...I think Adam, Joe and Michelle were happy I didn't.

Slazburg


Michelle, Joe, Adam & Jaclyn
Adam & our Tour Guide

Bike Tour!
 
"The Sound of Music" Sites
The Back of the VonTrapp Mansion

The Abbey on the Hill

Mirabell Gardens

Salzburg was built into a rock wall.

Arch where Rolf delivered telegram to VonTrapp Family

"I have confidence" Fountain

Cemetery in Salzburg that inspired the set

"The Hills Are Alive"

Abbey Gate

Front of VonTrapp Mansion

"Do A Deer" Steps

"I am Sixteen Going on Seventeen" Gazebo
Salzburg

Mozart's Home

 

No comments:

Post a Comment