I recently traveled back to the States for a couple of weeks, which was so worth it, especially when I got to: see two friends marry after 10 years of dating, spend time with my sister and brother-in-law, mom and dad, sister-in-law, mother-in-law, two beautiful nieces and many other wonderful friends. I wish I had been a more dedicated photographer while there, particularly to capture the time I spent with friends. Alas, see below for some snapshots of my time.
 |
| My furry niece Maggie Moo |
 |
| My other furry niece Maya Bear |
The wedding of two friends who have been dating for 10 years (!). This wedding was also the impetus for a 10 year reunion between college friends, and the impetus for me to spend time with my Mom and Dad (who flew in from NY), my twin sister and my Brother-in-Law.
College Reunion Part Deux at Buffalo Wild Wings the day post-wedding
I also unexpectedly (and so happily!) got a chance to see my wonderful Mother-In-Law, my Sister-in-Law and my two beautiful nieces while I was in Minnesota. A real treat!
The Twin Cities: Minneapolis & St. Paul, Minnesota
 |
| Lake Calhoun |
 |
| Old Man & The Sea as seen live at Lake Calhoun |
 |
| Beautiful Minneapolis Skyline (my favorite!) |
 |
| Minneapolis City Hall, home of the City Planning Department |
 |
| Maria's Cafe and the glorious corn pancake |
 |
| My favorite bridge, the Hennepin Bridge |
 |
| Minneapolis Skyline |
 |
| One of the great local grocery stores in St. Paul |
 |
| The best outdoor patio in the Cities at W.A. Frost |
 |
| Garrison Keillor's Bookstore |
 |
| The Cathedral of St. Paul |
Quality time with Mom and Sister enjoying the Cities, shopping and the domestic arts.
 |
| At the Guthrie taking in a performance of Much Ado About Nothing |
 |
| Homemade Pepper Jelly |
Northfield & St. Olaf College
Looks like you had such a nice visit! How nice that you were able to see so much of your family and so many of your friends! By the way, you look great in that dress at your friend's wedding :)
ReplyDeleteJac - how did I not see this post until now?? Pip and I are SO GLAD that you were able to make it to the wedding (and we missed you, Adam!). You and all the other Patrignas looked fabulous. And here's to more wingy reunions :)
ReplyDelete~Liz